Take a break from the dull and non-fun routine of daily life and take this much-needed vacation to completely unwind and unplug. Soak in the cultural ethos of Thailand as you get to experience some dazzling landscapes – made of glittering temples, buzzing city streets and tropical beaches. Take in the sunny lustre in Thailand as you explore jewelled beaches and slender shorelines. Make your way to Pattaya to visit the beguiling Coral Island. Next stop is Bangkok where the fast-paced city life will hug you. So wait no more and take this trip to refresh your senses!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Goods & Service Tax
- One way transfers by A/C Seat in Coach is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
- 60 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 59 to 30 days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
- 30 or more days before departure: 75%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
– Urgent departures/high season reservations – alternative hotel(S) with similar standards will be offered if the mentioned hotel is unavailable/overbooked.
– Courier charges (if pick/drop service for Visa docs is not available) will be borne by the customer.
– Documents pick/drop charges for Visa – between INR 500 & 1000 (to be paid to the logistics person upon pick up, depending upon the customer’s location).
– For Holidays Covering New Year’s Eve or Gala Dinner, extra charges will apply and will be compulsory. Directly payable at the hotel
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival
Upon your arrival in Pattaya, our vehicle will transfer you from the airport to the hotel. The remaining of the day is at leisure and can be used to relax or to explore local neighbourhood.
Day 2 – Coral Island tour with lunch
After a delicious breakfast, proceed for a half-day tour. Travel to the offshore Coral Island. Indulge in water sports (at an additional cost). Then savour an Indian lunch. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 – Transfer from Pattaya to Bangkok
Wake up to a lovely breakfast and get ready to depart for Bangkok. Upon arrival – get transferred to the hotel. Spend the day at your own pace. You could hit the Chatuchak market or Platinum Mall for some shopping! (Not included in the package). Overnight in Bangkok
Day 4 – Safari Park & Marine Park with Buffet Lunch
After a delicious breakfast, get set to meet creatures that are great and small at Safari World, Thailand’s famous open-air zoo. Enjoy a day’s guided excursion of the park that is two in one- a Safari Park along with a Marine Park. Also, gorge on some delicious buffet lunch. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 – Departure
Eat a good breakfast and then head to the airport in a private vehicle.
Thailand is one the most popular countries in Asia and is famous for its delightful culture, stunning sandy beaches, Thai culinary delicacies and some wonderful tourist attractions. Tourists can experience the euphoria of Thailand in Pattaya. Renowned as one of the world’s top beach destinations, Pattaya has been luring adventure-seekers for decades with an intoxicating mix of eateries and shops, luxury resorts, wild parties and high-octane water sports. Pattaya is located on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, just 150 kilometers from the capital – Bangkok. The beach city draws in hordes of tourists and expats from all over the world. You can choose to get lost in the natural beauty or get taken over by the allure of the cabaret stage. This region is famous for its varied nightlife, which gave it the name ‘the naughty sister of Bangkok.’ However, now there are a lot more attractions and activities for everyone. There are botanical gardens, golf courses, water sports, and museums. Other places of interest include the Pattaya Floating Market, Nong Nooch Village, Sanctuary of Truth, Mini Siam, Underwater World Pattaya and more.
The capital of Thailand, Krung Thep or Bangkok is one of Asia’s most cosmopolitan cities. With its magnificent temples, authentic canals, exotic food, busy markets, visual delights and a vibrant nightlife, Bangkok has something for everyone. That’s why it’s often rated as the number one tourist destination, welcoming the most number of international visitors. Bangkok is considered as the gateway to the Southeast Asian world and is usually scheduled as a stopover between cities, but to fully enjoy the wonders of this intoxicating city, you’ll need more than just a couple of days. Popularly known as the 'City of Angels', you’ll find visitors everywhere taking in the sights and sounds of Bangkok by tuk-tuk, canals, bicycle or foot. Though it might seem noisy and chaotic, there is so much to discover within the city from skyscrapers with sky bars to the countless temples and the backpacking area around the Khao San Road. Bangkok is also famous for its street food like the hot dogs, seafood snacks, and noodle soup. The popular places to visit are the Wat Arun, Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Floating Market and more. The boat tours are a once-in-a-lifetime experience, just like shopping in Bangkok.