Sensational Singapore (4 Nights) – Deluxe
- Night Safari – Seat in Coach
- One-way Transfer Between Changi Airport And Hotel – Seat in Coach
- Half Day City Tour – Seat in Coach
- Half Day Sentosa (1 way cable car, Luge and Sky Ride and Wings of Time) – Seat In Coach
- Universal Studio Tour with Transfers – Seat in Coach
- One-way Airport Transfer between Hotel and Changi Airport – Seat in Coach
Singapore is a city-state in Southeast Asia. Combining the skyscrapers and subways of a modern, affluent city with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences and a tropical climate, with tasty food, good shopping and a vibrant night-life scene, this Garden City makes a great stopover or springboard into the region.Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival In Singapore – Night Safari
On arrival at Singapore Airport, meet our representative and get transferred to hotel. (Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax for a while. In the evening proceed for Night Safari where you will witness a diverse range of nocturnal animals. Begin your tour with the amazing Thumbuakar Tribal Performance and later proceed for an exciting guided Tram Safari Adventure to feel the nature closely. End your amazing tour with the Creatures of the Night Show which is about the night-time animals.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour & Noon Till Sunset At Sentosa
After breakfast proceed for Singapore Half Day City Tour. Drive across the Civic District, Orchard Road, Singapore’s entertainment hub, Little India from where you can buy various products of Indian origin and Chinatown, Chinese heritage centre. Get clicked with the Merlion Park, Singapore’s most famous tourist spot and enjoy the view of Marina Bay. In the Afternoon around 14:00 hrs proceed for half-day Sentosa tour. Enjoy at its exquisite beaches where various sports activities are also available. Your tour will include one way cable car ride into Sentosa Island. Enjoy the various adventurous rides here like Sky Ride and Luge. You can also opt to enjoy Madame Tussauds (at extra cost) or SEA Aquarium (at extra cost). End your tour with the lovely light and sound show of Wings of Time.
Day 3: Full Day Universal Studios Tour
- After breakfast, proceed to a whole new world that awaits you – Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies® at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots‟ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle,
- Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day At Leisure – Sightseeing
Breakfast at hotel. Today is free for to explore Singapore on your own or opt the additional sightseeing such as Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay and lot more. If you like wildlife, you can opt to visit the Singapore Zoo or do the River Safari or do bird watching at Juror Bird Park. Alternatively you can go to Marina Bay Sands and do some shopping at Marina Bay Sands shoppes, just opposite the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Departure From Singapore
After breakfast at hotel, check out from room and keep your bags at the concierge. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure to explore Singapore or do shopping at the 5 famous places in Singapore such as Mustafa Centre, Bugis Street, Lucky Plaza, Far East Plaza and Anchorpoint Shopping Centre. Later in time, return back to hotel, collect you bags and take a transfer to Airport.
V Hotel Lavender (4 star)
70 Jellicoe Road – 208767, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.